Warning: NEVER EDIT A LIVE SURVEY which is collecting answers. This could cause irrevocable damage to responses that have already been collected. By changing the texts of the questions, this changes their meaning and the data may not make sense anymore. There will no longer be possible to repair or reverse any changes you have made!
1. Click on the question you wish to change in the survey editor.
Tip: If you double click, you will immediately see the question edit window, by doing so, you save one click.
2. Choose the Edit item in the bubble.
3. You will see the question edit window. Make the changes.
4. In Settings, you can see the question preferences and multimedia embedding options.
5. Confirm changes by clicking the SAVE button.
Tip: Each question can have texts, images or a Youtube video that can easily be embedded.