Sometimes, you may need to put your own texts at the beginning or at the end of a survey page, especially more complex surveys that need explanations or respondent instructions for some questions. How to do this:
1. Click the (+) symbol between the questions (The same as when you want to create a new question).
2. Choose the last item Add text.
3. The mini text editor appears where you can immediately write your text.
- You cannot change the font, it is fixed at 100% text legibility. You can change the alignment, bold or italics. Premium customers can additionally create a web link.
- If your survey has multiple pages you can add explanatory text to the beginning or the end that helps respondents get oriented.
- Add your contact information to each survey page (name of the author, email address, phone number, etc.).