Have feedback from your respondents safely backed up in a single repository. Share access and allow further data processing.
With the Survio - Dropbox integration and automatic synchronization setup, none of your survey results will ever get lost or damaged. If you conduct research in a team, your team members will appreciate the opportunity to edit survey data in spreadsheets or documents, instantly view the changes and have ready-made presentations available to evidence their findings.
How to connect Dropbox and Survio:
- Log in to your Survio account.
- Select the survey whose data you want to back up.
- Go to the “Settings” section, choose “Dropbox” in the “Integrations” tab and click the “Connect” button.
- Log in to your Dropbox account from the pop-up window, name the folder to store the data into and set the synchronization time.
- Click “Continue” and wait for the confirmation that the synchronization has been set successfully.
The integration is available in Starter, Medium and Enterprise plans.