First question in a survey invitation e-mail
Embed first question in the survey invitation e-mail. Facilitate feedback collection and increase the response rate.
Do you conduct a single question satisfaction survey that involves a star rating question, single choice or the NPS? Display the question directly in the main body of your e-mail from where respondents can also comfortably submit their answers. Get feedback in a simple, yet efficient way.
How to embed the first question directly in an invitation e-mail:
- Select the survey that is to be distributed for response collection.
- Go to the “Get responses” section and click the “Send invitations” button.
- If you are creating the first campaign, proceed by clicking the “Start Now” button. If you’ve already created one or more campaigns before, you’ll see the campaign list. To add a new campaign, click the “+ New Invitation” button.
- Add the e-mail addresses.
- In the e-mail editor, switch the "Embed first question in e-mail" toggle ON.
The integration is available in Starter, Medium and Enterprise plans.