Make your survey data available for anyone, anytime. Create new analyses and compare results from different time periods.
Set regular synchronization of your Survio account and OneDrive. Invite your colleagues to access designated survey folders, edit spreadsheets or documents containing survey insights in real time. Download presentations and utilize the data exactly the way you need for a given purpose. Move flexibility of your data management to the next level.
How to connect MS OneDrive and Survio:
- Log in to your Survio account.
- Select the survey whose data you want to back up.
- Go to the “Settings” section, choose “OneDrive” in the “Integrations” tab and click the “Connect” button.
- Log in to your OneDrive account from the pop-up window, name the folder to store the data into and set the synchronization time.
- Click “Continue” and wait for the confirmation that the synchronization has been set successfully.
The integration is available in Starter, Medium and Enterprise plans.