Individual responses represent individual submitted surveys.
One response = one submitted survey.
FREE users can see the results in graphs and tables in the application with 100 responses per month limit.
1. Click on the graph icon directly in the survey box on the Dashboard.
2. You will see the Results page. Click on the Individual responses tab.
3. There is a table where rows represent submitted surveys (One row = One answered survey) and the columns are questions in your survey.
4. You can delete a question by clicking on the Trash icon.
To deactivate response, click the switch to the OFF position in the column “Use,” The Deactivated answer is NOT deleted, but will not be used in the summary results and the reports processing (useful when you wish to deactivate low quality answers, testing data, etc.).
5. Hover over any row with your cursor and it will be highlighted.
6. If you click any row, you will see the response in a more detailed view.
Tip: You can print this particular answer if you click the Printer icon.